mylot

Saturday, October 22, 2011

To my Best Man ii

I have a lot of friends. They are like boobs: some are real and there are some who are fake.

I am quite blessed when it comes to friendship. I have maintained quite a number of friends over the years and I am proud to say that we still have some type of communication. I've had a few bestfriends since I was like 3 or 4 although we are not as close before now, we still remained friends. And I have quite a few group of friends that sometimes I find it hard to choose which group I should go out with. Gasto kaayo, trust me. It's not that I'm complaining but my resources are limited. haha

I have my childhood friends, my grade school friends, High school Friends, college friends, Dole/Odh friends, my cousins/friends, and the LA.

Oh no, I'm not complaining that I have a lot of friends. Honestly, I am more than happy to have them in my life. There's nothing more I could wish for than to have these kind of people as my friends.

But as I look back, I realized that there's this one person who I can bring to any laag/party/event without so much as a fuss. Don't you just love to have that kind of friend who blends in and talk to everyone without complaining? That one person that you don't have to entertain all the time? That kind of friend who just arrives at your house unannounced then raids your fridge and disarrange everything in your room and just annoys the hell out of you? I have that one friend and his name is ERIC DEREY YAP BARBETCHO.

To Eric,

For the times that you made me laugh when all I wanted was to cry, for the moments when I needed a friend and you were there, for being with me during the toughest times of my life, for celebrating the joys of being alive with me, for putting up with my nasty temper and sarcastic nature, for the treats you've given me, for the craziest advices I've ever heard, for being REAL, for being who you are and for not pretending to love me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am really thankful that in spite of the negative things that we've been through, fights, lies, etc, we still made it through. Our friendship became stronger than ever. I never thought that our relationship could turn out like this. And I couldn't be any happier.

Thank you so much for keeping up with me. You know how I am most of the time. And promise, I'm just glad that you're still there for me bisag I am the craziest person there is with my mood swings. Ikaw ang nagpabilin. I mean, some friends left me because they got fed up with my lovelife. Who does that?

Anyway, I wish you all the best things in life and there's nothing more I want than for you to be truly happy.

You are 24 already. Some say that age is just a number and sure, life is just a word. But whether it's just a number or not, you are still entitled to atleast try to make your life better, more colorful, less dramatic than the one you had when you were 23. I do hope that this time, you'd try to make the right choices and decisions. I really want you NOT to screw up or hurt yourself to the point of breaking down and depression. I want you to think about things before acting on them. I want you not to make the same mistakes over and over again. It's not that nagbuot ko nimo or something but I just want you to be really happy and drama-free. I tell you, life is so much better without stress, drama and the wrong kind of people. Be happy Er! I love and miss you so mucho!!!

and oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY doll!!!

xoxo,
dee

1 comment:

jnx said...

Hello Loida. How's Eric?

Best Regards