mylot

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10 things I don't like about myself

I am the most imperfect person in the world. And yes, like some people, there are a lot of things that I hate don't like about myself. I say don't like because hate is such a strong word.
So last night, before going to sleep, I was tweeting like a maniac hating on about people who have grammar problems. Then I realized that what I did was just too mean. Since words are things that I know I can't take back, I'll just make up for it by making this blog. I'm sorry, by the way, to the people I have offended. It was never my intention to hurt people. I guess I just got irritated by some people who are just too proud about everything in their lives. It's one thing to post about success and all but it's another thing to BRAG about it. I guess it's all up to the person's intentions. Anyway, that's not an excuse either to bad mouth people. I really have some control issues. And bahala na na sila sa ila lives. Mukatawa na lang ko kay these people are just pathetic. (no offense meant.)

Not in order. I just type anything that comes to mind.

THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MYSELF:

  • HITACHI. Himantayon. Tamayan. Chismosa. Although, not to the point that I always do it. But when I do, it's grabe sad, especially when I get irritated or annoyed by the subject. I would continually hate on that person for a period of time. And then I'd get over it and forget about the person. However, this is a chronic disease. There's just no cure for it. I mean, there are a lot of causes such as hate, insecurity or just mere annoyance/irritation. Some people are just annoying, you know.
  • IMPATIENT. Oh yes. I think I have the shortest temper in the world. Ha-ha. I really don't like waiting even for 5 minutes. I'd rather be the one waited for/on than doing the waiting. Yes people, Life is unfair. If you let me wait, might as well make me comfortable. There are times that I don't mind waiting especially if the person I'm waiting for is not being crazy about the time or pressuring me to hurry then he's/she's the one who's late. 
  • THINK A LOT. I mean A LOT. You see, I have all the time in the world and what better way to spend it than thinking, right? RIGHT. Maybe I should just take half of my thinking time and use it as exercise time, nevermind. Hahaha. I guess thinking is not a bad thing but sometimes all I do is think and there are a lot of useless things that I think about. So that's the thing that I don't like about thinking, the nonsensical stuff. 
  • GREATEST PROCRASTINATOR OF ALL TIME. Need I say more? If I wasn't, I would've lost weight by now.
  • I JUST DON'T CARE. There are times in my life that I just don't care about a lot of things. Whether it's a thing or a person or a situation. So when I say I don't care, please don't force me to care. Ana lang. Clue: Mao ba? When I say that, that means I don't care that much. But not all the time though. Trust me, I would try to care but if I don't want to, I won't jud. Especially if your problem is just so petty, the next best thing to happen is for me to ignore it. 
  • IGNORE/AVOID. Oh yes. I'm guilty of these immature ways of dealing with things. I ignore people I'm mad at and avoid them at all times until I'm free of the anger I'm feeling for that person. It would last an hour and I think the longest was months. I do that to avoid any more fights or exchange of hurtful words. I don't believe in hurting people through words. It's unnecessary. I'd rather that person realizes his mistakes on his own. And of course, I'd appreciate an apology. By the way, I just don't get mad for no reason. There's always a reason. There HAS to be a reason. I am not all that crazy. 
  • BLUNT. There are times when frankness is appreciated and sometimes I am oblivious to those times. I just go out there and say it. Without a care in the world and its feelings. There was a time when I thought my mother dear would strangle me because I told her that if her people didn't need the money, they'd leave her because she's so isog. Boy, was she mad at me. My bluntness is not isolated to this incident.
  • MEAN. I am just so mean at times. I say the meanest, most hurtful things if I feel like it. And yes, I regret them when I think about it. I am basically a good person, you know. I just have control issues.
  • SARCASTIC. Way before VICE GANDA became famous, I was already sarcastic. So it's not acquired, its natural. As they say, SARCASM is the mind's defense mechanism against STUPIDITY. I learned the artistic way of sarcasm through watching American sitcoms/series. Every show just have the resident sarcastic fellow and I love every character from every favorite show I watch. 
These are examples of my sarcastic lines:
  • Ganahan ka pakpakan tika...?
  • Ahh, dili, dili...

  • TOLERANT. I am way too tolerant with people. More often than not, I tolerate them and their BS.
Trust me, I would come up with sarcastic replies to stupid statements/questions. But I try to control my mouth.

These are just some of the things I don't like about myself. And I do try to control these flaws. But temptation has far more creative ways. I just have to succumb to it. haha 

Yes, I have flaws. I am not perfect. And no, I'm not using my imperfections as excuse for these bad attitudes/characteristics. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, no one in this world is perfect. We all make mistakes, we all have our shortcomings. I think no one has the right to condemn people for their mistakes. And people's mistakes do not define who they are. I guess sometimes people just make the wrong decisions. So I guess, before judging them, maybe we should take a moment and look at ourselves in the mirror. Maybe then we could realize that other people are human beings, too. JUST LIKE US. very much capable of making mistakes. 

xoxo, 
dee


Aren't we all just trying to live this life for the better, if not the best? 

No comments: