mylot

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kissing a lot of Frogs

Just like every other woman, I dreamt of meeting the man who will sweep me off my feet, my prince charming, the man of my dreams, the man who will take me as I am, imperfections and all. The man who will accept my flaws, my mood swings, my lunacy, my worst side.

Maybe I haven't met him yet. Or maybe I have, I was just too busy kissing the wrong ones. And I hope it won't be too late for me to realize that.

Do I sound desperate? I hope not.

I was watching videos from Jason Magbanua's web site yesterday and seeing the brides' happiness radiate on their faces just made me go 'awwwww'. I want to look like that when I get married. Happy and satisfied.

Someday, I will. Get married and be happy just like the brides in the videos.

Someday, my time will come. I will wait for it. I will not rush into falling in love.

I will wait, even if it means I have to kiss a lot of frogs. I will. Maybe one of those frogs will turn into my prince, right?

And he will fill up the emptiness I have been feeling all these years.

To those who haven't found their prince yet, don't lose hope, because when you do, it will be the happiest day of your life. And to those who have, hold on to them, he may not be who you wanted but trust me, he's what you need in your life. And to those who are with the wrong ones, know your worth. Maybe it's time to let that frog go.

xoxo,

dee



I have a lot of frogs to kiss.

No comments: