mylot

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Single again on Valentines

Being single did not bother me until now with all the buzz about the much commercialized Valentine's Day.

I'm not even going to go there. Seriously.

My single friends and I planned this Pre-Vday lunch. And we will also have dinner together on the day itself.

Single Awareness Day.

Heart's day.

Too bad. My relationships didn't even last until Vday. And if it did, I never got to celebrate it due to some crappy reason.

Valentines does not have to be about romantic love. Perhaps it's about love, just love.

I don't have someone to call a boyfriend, I mean I have someone "special" but he does not see me that way, so screw him, I am going to celebrate this day with friends and family. They love me anyway.

xoxo,
dee

No comments: