mylot

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Post-op: Day Eleven

Here are the things that I've been waiting for and they're definitely worth the wait! I got shirts, shorts, a dress and shoes and I love everything!!! I can not wait to actually wear them! Haha I am really feeling the love y'all! I feel like the Christmas spirit has not left our house just yet. To the people who sent them to us, thank you from the deep recesses of my hypothalamus!!!

Aeropostale shorts and Rue 21 tank top.
Blouse and pants
Aeropostale dress
Of course these are not originals. Haha I can not afford these. haha
Who doens't love Ferreros?

A few minutes ago, there was an earthquake!!! Waaaaah! We should've shouted "BUWA... BUWA... BUWA..." Bwahahaha that word was supposed to stop earthquakes, said the old people!!! hahaha what do you think of earthquakes, magic? hahaha Just say the magic word and it will disappear! bwahahaha seriously people, 21st century and some still believe in that crap.. Oh well.

It took me almost two weeks to upload this. hahaha I just can't resist not taking a photo of my scarless ABS a couple of nights before my surgery. Yes, people! I still haven't gotten over the fact that I have a 3-inch diagonal scar on my subcostal area. Losing an organ is something I didn't prepare myself for. So sue me. LOL Seriously, bear with my loss. Bwahahaha I'm so sorry for the poor resolution of the photos since I used Photobooth. I can't very well use my camera since you know... hihi
I just learned that my incision is called Kocher incision. The incision is actually on my right side, since I was using the webcam, that's why it's flipped. :D
See, my gorgeous abs? I am so ripped. bwahahahahaha
This is 5 days post-op. The area around the site is messy since the plaster I was using was so sticky... 
Need to protect myself from the draft.. BRRRRR! I got coughs and cold. Thank goodness, my site does not hurt anymore. oh yeah, my cousins and I helped ourselves with this bar of chocolate from someone. :D

The story of my boring life. :D
I still have this "swelling" thing above my incision. And yes, I am still paranoid about it. What if it's....? What if I won't wake up the next day? tsk tsk tsk.. Mura jud ko'g dili nurse. Haha Forgive me.

XOXO,
DEE 

No comments: