mylot

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank you!


It really came down to this. Hahaha drama ra kaayo!

I just want to thank everyone who came to see me in the hospital. I really appreciate you all. Even the people, whom I didn’t expect to visit, came and stayed for a while. I hope they could forgive me for drifting in and out of consciousness. I was bombarded with different kinds of pain relievers. You know na, heavy-drinker, dili talaban ug medicines. Hahaha It took a long while for the pain meds to take effect on me. NO JOKE! It took 4 doses of at least 2 different pain meds post-op for me not to feel the pain. I will make another post for that experience.

Anyway, I just want to put everyone’s name here, to thank him or her for taking the time to see me in the hospital.

Mila, Maribel, Angela. (My first ever visitors, ang wala jud nakabasa sa ako blog.)
Baga, Niknik, Tiyo Supring and TIya Menia.
Tiyo Dandy, Tita Maggi and Jasmine.
Tiya Gonia, Joy and Kaykay.
Tiya Ceding and Tiyo Bembi.
Jackee and Inday Boranday.
Tiya Bingbing, Tiyo Norman and Alex.
Tiya Landa, Tiya Marissa, Tiya Tining, Tiya Purita and Isabelle, Salamat sa pagbisita. Nalingaw ko ninyo. Haha saba kaayo.
Fr. Roy- Bisag imo ko giyagaan na wala koy ligo. Sige na lang. You visited me; it’s the thought that counts man daw.
Our ODH Chief Nurse: Thanks for dropping by
Our ODH Assistant Chief Nurse, thank you!
My ODH supervisors: Mam Vic, Mam Bebot and Mam Cecil.
My Charge Nurses: Tita Joanne, Mam Dess, Sir Tata, Mam Juris and Mam Chang.
My Nursing Aides: Mam Precy
My RR nurses: Mam JO, salamat kaau sa pain relievers. Hahahaha
Recley, Luchie ug uban RN Heals on duty. Salamat sa paghatag nako ug permit to play music so loudly.
Ration: Thank you for always putting extra food on my tray.
IWs: bwahaha I know bug-at kaau ko and it’s your job but still, you handled me with extra care.
Tiya Ningning and Joshua.
Ate Jen, thank you sa paghelp with the urinal. Hihihihi
Regine and Ritchel, thank you for staying here while I was in the OR and still recovering.
Ninya, Thank you sa pagvisit. Nalingaw ko.
Nang Glenda: Salamat sa pagdala sa Doritos ug sa Masareal na dili na nako pwede makaon. haha
Papa Lor, thank you sa paghapit on my last day. Ikaw jud ang pinakalast ni-visit.
Nang Arlene, thank you for staying with me for two nights kay busy kaau ang mga dalaga sa Feeding Program ug sa uban activities.
Intoy and Daisy, thank you for staying with me Thursday and Friday night, at least nakapahuway gamay si Gino and for helping me pagsul-ot sa tanan. Post-op pain + IVF= bad combination.
Manoy Gengen, thank you so much for texting me if I needed anything and for visiting every night.
Boyet, salamat sa pagdrive and pagvisit.
Gino, thank you for being present all through out my confinement, I really appreciate it. I know you’re tired kay you’re still sleeping and it’s 9.30 am already. I know that it’s really tiring and boring to stay in the hospital. An hour felt like a day. I hope nalingaw ra sad ka sa atoh pagcheck-in didto. Bwahaha.
Manoy Rommel, thank you for always checking in on me, calling me before and after the surgery and for visiting me many times in the hospital and bringing us dinner.
My OR team: Thank you so much for the time and effort. Successful jud ang operation. My surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses, salamat kaau.
Nang Ruby, unsaon na lang jud kung wala ka. Thank you so much!!!! Ang room, everything. Thank you kaau!!! Dako jud kaau na tabang. Salamat Kaayo.
Nanay and Tatay, Salamat sa tanan-tanan.
Text messages:
Tintin. Eric. Gayle. Ina S. Tita Beth. Daphne Reyes-Ablen.
Calls:
Espee, Nanay Onon, Anne Marie, John. Nang Caryl and David.
Twitter mentions: Sheena, Icon.
Facebook Likes and Comments: I cannot enumerate them all. Hihihi Thank you!


A simple thank you is not enough. No words could ever describe how much I appreciate the sincerity in everything you did. I am at a loss for words knowing that you all cared to visit. It made me realize just how wealthy I am in this life.  Murag ako ra siguro ang patient didto na grabe kadaghan ang ni visit. Haha as in, everytime naay mulakaw, naa na sad mu-puli. Even though I was groggy most of the time, I couldn’t help but smile and be happy knowing that a lot of people visited me. Its times like these that would make us realized just how much our peers appreciate us. Sa tanang nitabang nako, tan-awon jud ni nako na dakung utang-kabubut-on ninyo. In God’s perfect time, ako na sad ang mutabang ninyo.
I know that this blog is expected of me, that this is just a simple thank-you post but with this, I know I won’t forget the people who were there for me in times when I felt like I couldn’t take the pain anymore. Yes, it’s just a simple thank-you but it came from my heart, with utmost sincerity.
Once again, I would like to thank everyone who came to visit me in the hospital. I am eternally grateful.

Xoxo,
Loida Cayanong


No comments: