mylot

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Updates and Whatnot

I ran out of stuff to do and write about. So what now?
Hahaha

Last Friday, we went to my brother's house in the city because they celebrated their fiesta. It was a typical Pinoy Fiesta. hihihi
I love FIshtail. bwahahaha



I was MIA most of the time because I stayed inside to chat with my cousin. So yeah, I basically missed the whole party. thankyouverymuch.

I'm still vain. bwahaha I took a few photos when we got home from Ormoc.



We also had the part ii of our feeding program last Sunday. It was a success and I hope we could host another program next year. We're hoping to raise Php 100,000 because we're aiming for more people to feed. We were able to give out 580 kids from our barangay and its sitios. I am so thankful for the people who donated and the ones responsible for making the program possible.



We had a few games. This being one of them. Believe me, it's not that easy to keep the spoon in my mouth. bwahaha
It would be lovely to make these kids smile, even for just awhile.
Expressing their gratitude.
The Staff. The people who made it possible.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE FEEDING PROGRAM A HUGE SUCCESS.

On to other things.
Nang Belen, Noy Loloy and Marie are going back to New Zealand in a couple of days so they had their send off party last night. They served seafood and I was in Food Heaven. Everything was just muy deliciouso!!! There was dancing and everyone's just having a great time. Imma post the video I took on youtube ASAP. 

I have couple of videos to be posted on YouTube. I will post em as soon as I can. Plus some dancing vids I took last night. I really need to buy that Sanyo Video Cam. Come February, Imma buy you!!!

I wore my hair in bun the whole afternoon. I used the spin pins I bought last December and I love em!
I was bored as pack last night I ended up playing with Photobooth yet again. Bwahahaha
At first the photos was just like this one.

I don;t know what i was thinking. Bwahhaha I look really weird. 

I scare myself sometimes.
Oh well. My parents are going to Ilocos Sur tomorrow and stay there for 5 days. I decided not to leave for Cebu tomorrow since noone will be home the next five days if I did go.

Oh well what a boring post about a very boring week.
I need a change of scene.

Please buy me a one-way ticket to the moon.

xoxo,
dee

No comments: