mylot

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sinulog in Albuera

We just had our first ever Sinulog celebration earlier today. There was street dancing around the town, followed by the Sinulog dance contest in the rotunda. There were only four contingents: Balugo, Canlalin, Sto. Nino, and from our barangay, San Pedro. Our kids were practicing every night and they were pretty excited to perform.

Sad to say, our group placed third. But oh well, you win some, you lose some, right?
 I don't really know who won or lost. I must say, I couldn't care less. What matters is that they did their best and we know we deserve better. It's notsomuch as sportsmanship, I think it's more on being fair and just.

As much as I wanted to say more I just have to stop myself, not because I am afraid but I just don't want people to take what I write/post out of context.

Anyway... GOOD VIBES... Good Vibes... Good vibes...

Here are the photos that I took today.






Effin Safari is acting up and keep on busting my uploads. I'll just upload the photos when I have the time tomorrow. :D

Chill people. :D

Peace out!
DEE

No comments: