mylot

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cholecystectomy experience.



‘’We found love in a hopeless place…

I laid myself down on the operating room table.
OR lights, so bright it hurt my eyes.
Nasal cannula attached.
I felt so light. Almost High.
I felt something prick my lumbar area. No Pain, just the feeling of something being inserted.
Spinal Anesthesia.
Tingling sensation.
I couldn’t raise my legs.
Then.
Darkness.
I woke up gasping for air, I couldn’t breathe.
I could feel the hands of my anesthesiologist, heard her asked me what I needed.
No words came out of my mouth. I couldn’t talk. All I ever wanted at that time was oxygen.
Darkness.
Bright lights again.
Darkness.
I felt extreme pain. Pain, like someone butchering my abdomen.
I could feel tears down my face.
I saw my mother. I cried for her never to leave me because I was in excruciating pain.
I reached out for her.
Darkness.
I asked for MUSIC. MUSIc. MUSic. MUsic. Music….
Darkness.
I told them to play the dee.lovesongs playlist.
Nobody seemed to hear me.
I looked up, saw the laptop, reached out and played some song that I couldn’t remember. LOUD.
Darkness.
I saw Gino.
Darkness.
I saw sir Mark; I tried my best to talk sense with him.
Darkness.
I saw Recley, I forgot what we talked about.
Darkness.
I saw Luchie laughing.
Darkness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Baga-a na lang jud nako ug nawng. hahaha Naka-dare pa jud ko ug request ug music in spite of the pain. hahaha Party-party sa Recovery room. haha

This is what I remembered. I'm not even sure if this even happened. haha

I'm gonna make another post about my experience, feelings, etc soon. hihihi

xoxo,
Dee

No comments: