mylot

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's the thought...

The holidays, aside from it being the birth of Jesus Christ, also entails lots of parties, reunions and of course, gifts. Filipinos worldwide always make it a point to go home during holidays. And if they can't make it, balikbayan boxes filled with goodies almost always take their places. 

I love how our relatives abroad tend to remember us everytime they are filling their boxes for their families. I, for one, love getting stuff from them, even if it's a bar of soap, chocolate or jam. I love how these products smell of a foreign land. Haha 

These are just some of the things I received during the holidays and this month. I feel the love y'all! 
By the way, thank you so much for always keeping us in your thoughts and for including us in your boxes. 


My parents, brother and I love everything we received from all of you! I won't include your names here for your privacy. You all know who you are and I just want to thank you for the gifts. Everything is appreciated. :D

Tubes of Lipstick, lip gloss and perfume.
I love!
New Addition. <3

Bars of soap, boxes of chocolates, bottles of perfume
Chocolates, Jams, Nuts, Soaps, et cetera
I still have a few things in Cebu and I can't wait to see them! Thank you sa mga donors! I really love them all!

xoxo,
Dee


No comments: