mylot

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is there no getting over you?

Last night, i finally mustered the courage to erase all his messages. it had been easy. I had more than a hundred messages from him. it took me a long while to get rid of them. But i did. I deleted one message at a time reading it before hitting the delete button and assessing myself, my mind, and of course, my heart whether I would feel something, anything. I felt blah. i was expecting something painful, the crying-in-the-shower kind of pain. but i did not. the only thing that was keeping me awake @ three in the morning was the tall glass of La Dolce Vita I had at Mocha Blends. Note to self, no more caffeinated drinks before 12 midnight.

The day could have been perfect. Until he chatted and we ended up talking about last saturday. I will not disclose the details here. I am not sure about how i feel right now. basta I feel pain. im not even sure if its butterflies or heartache. haha bayota na jd kaau nako ui.

i cannot wait for the day na i won't feel anything for you.

as for now, the possibility of getting over you is bleak.

No comments: