mylot

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

proud of myself

I'm proud of myself yesterday. I managed to attend review and sign language. The latter was okay, made me feel stupid. Baga kaau xa ug face. Chris sat beside me and he came with him. He sat in front and faced us. He asked where I was assigned.
told him Talamban. He thought community duty. stupid. ha-ha. naa ba gu'y community na night?!?

Vhire ride was fun! Paulo was there and I was nervous.
All through the ride, G and Jem and I laughed the hell out. When we arrived in the hospital, I ran.
When I reached home, I received a text from him: "Dagan jud. hahahaha."
It was funny! Coz I really did run!

Duty time...
Maryanne's brother was with us last night. He had himself reassigned because of his co-headnurses who are soooo.... mean
We talked about his love life.. haha
He was actually buotan. We ride the jeep together and iya ko gipasakay ug 14D.

Anyway. I'm so tired na jud.
of everything!!!! Im hating school right now!! I hate the freakin' pressure!! i ahve a lot of requirements to pass tomorrow!! ICU-ER-SPA!! and I haven't started yet!! Hell!! I dont even have a notebook!!!!

Fcuk!!!!

No comments: