mylot

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Balls

I actually have the balls to fight for what I believe in and what I think is right. Mock me. Criticize me. Judge me all you want. I am fighting for what I think is right. What you said hurt. But if being hurt is the price I have to pay for the cause I am fighting for, so be it.
My life was spent searching for my purpose, its meaning. And I have found them. I don't want to be one of those people who lead meaningless lives, walking half-asleep, whose only goal is to become filthy rich.
Ten years, twenty years from now, I want to be able to look back at my life, satisfied and happy with what I've done. That I was able to contribute in my own little ways in saving the climate, helping the less fortunate, in fighting for justice and equality, that I was able to make a difference.
because these things matter. Not wealth. Or fame. Material things: Money, clothes. cars--- are all passing.
you know who you are.
Mock me, Criticize me, Judge me.
You'd wake up one day and realize that you've been searching for the wrong things, fighting for the wrong causes. and then it's just a little too late for you.
IF you even realize that.

anyway, i was watching mtv yesterday and i saw Ashley Tisdale's new video. She actually looks good with her dark tresses.

ta-ta

No comments: