mylot

Friday, June 5, 2009

Not even Hilarious!

I was watching the new moon trailer when the words Joe Jonas Dances to Single Ladies caught my eye. Out of curiosity and yes, I find him cute, I clicked the words and after a few seconds, was face-to-face with a horrifying sight! Joe Jonas was wearing leotards and high heels. I don't have any idea why he did that but it was said that him dancing to SL was promised to his fans. That's gotta be the sickest video I've seen(DAncing videos). He couldn't even dance. He loked like he was being electricuted. REALLY! It's mind-blowing, puke-inducing. It was worse than a ruptured Inguinal Hernia. Im not Kidding. He looked pretty dyspnic to me. At some points in the video he even looked like he was dehydrated. And yes, Like MR. BEAN.
To see is to believe , right?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-KFnYg6Hw

xoxo

No comments: