mylot

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The South on a Sunday

We went to Simala today. We had an early start. When we arrived, only a few people were there. We were able to offer our prayers, light our candles and kiss Mama Mary in just a few minutes. It has changed a lot since the last time I was there back in 2009. It's bigger and nicer. Too bad, it rained for a couple of hours.



After Simala, we went to Argao. We ate our lunch there and Germaine, Fritz and Glenn swam for a few minutes. The beach was just beautiful. Breathtaking, even.


I have one memory of this place. And it made me question myself even more. Isn't it funny? Just when you thought this blah blah blah then you thought wrong. I guess there are really things that you can't help but feel and can't help but remember.

But it's already part of the past. It even feels like a part of another life. Life truly does go on.

xoxo,
dee

No comments: