mylot

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More than Words

There are no words that could ever describe how I felt when I had the "talk" with him. A wave of emotions washed over me for I was beyond happy to be given such a rare opportunity to change the direction of where my life is going at this point in time. Yet a lot of things are to be considered before this could take place but I have accepted them and I am praying to God that He would give me this chance to make things better for me and my family. I have paved the way to make it easier for me to choose this path and being idle for a long time has become a bit of a problem for me. I just had to do something. I have said no to previous opportunities just so I would not be stuck in a dilemma when this time comes. And I am definitely grateful for this. Do I have the right to say that my idleness has finally paid off? Maybe it's still too early to say but the road ahead looks promising and a bit bright.

When they met, I thought she was so lucky. But when we met, I never thought I would be lucky too.

Meeting these people have changed the way I looked at life. Maybe there are really a few good people out there. And I am just so damn lucky to have met a few of them.

I must say that I am excited about this. I just hope that all would go well. And I just hope that I don't have any serious health conditions. Because damn if I do. I just knew I would lose all chances to make my life better. :( But I am staying positive(not disease-positive), I am optimistic, well I'm trying to be and I can not wait for this to take place.

I can not wait for my life to change for the better. :D

xoxo,
dee

No comments: