mylot

Friday, September 23, 2011

I've never won a damn thing in my life until...

I've only won 3 things in my life.
I never joined contests whatsoever because I was shy, embarrassed even. Ingnaon pa lang, pagka-kanahan na lang jd nako.

The first prize I've ever won was Php 2,000 worth of groceries when my mother dragged me to Gaisano Riverside to join their bingo contest. Yes, I was too embarrassed to join so I got my bingo card and stayed hidden, well, partly. BTW, thanks to Irene Joyce for being there for moral support.

Fast forward to now.
As my friends and family know, I have been jumping from Taruc to Cebu since I don't know when. And as everyone close to me know, my partners-in-crime have left me to my own vices. Boo-hoo. So we promised to keep in touch through Skype, YM, FB or whatever that works for us. ANYWAY, one boring night, when my cousins, Espee and nang Caryl were planning her engagement party, I joined online contests last August. I joined A WHOLE BUNCH. I won one. The KFC So Good Moments. I won 500 worth of GC. Awesome, right? It's just 500 but hey, it's KFC. I love their gravy, their chicken, their everything. So I am happy. haha



Then last saturday, I was bored once again, and I searched and searched for new online contests. I found Pantene. But I am not a Pantene user, it gives me dandruff. So I've been using H&S since college. If I so much as use another shampoo for a couple of days, my head would start to itch. I mean ITCH. So I'm loyal to H&S. So i thought, internet is one of the most effective way to promote products and shows, maybe, just maybe they have a contest too. Lo and Behold, they did. What more can I do? I joined. And I won. But I can't go. hahaha I believe that God has a reason why I can't be there. I'm letting myself believe that He has something BIGGER in store for me. hahaha

Anyway, winning makes me want to join more contests. Who knows, I might just win a whole deal of money. hahaha Yes, people, I am in dire need of moolah since I am a PT.
What's a PT?
Professional Tambay.

Why not look for a job?
Well, I am currently waiting for something great to happen in my life and it wouldn't be until December so sue me. No one would hire me anyway. And if they do, they'd want me to sign a friggin' contract and if I won't be able to finish my contract? I'd have a huge debt to pay. So, mag antus na lang usa ko without dada. Please, buhi-a sah ko ha? Thank you.

At the end of the day, whether I get to see PGT or not, I am still happy. It's refreshing to know that I'm still lucky. hahaha

xoxo,

dee

No comments: