mylot

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Randomness of it all

Random thoughts: Too Long to Tweet, Too short to be a blog of its own


  • A Bucketlist within a Bucketlist

          I made one last night and now, I realized that some of the things in my list have a list within. For example, I want to live in Italy for some time. Of course there are a gazillion of things I'd love to do there. Like travel around the country and eat everything. Haha. That's what I always do when I travel to other places, I eat their food. It's one way of taking in the culture, through their food. Another thing I'd love to do is to watch gladiators fight and try to look for hot gladiators. hahaha I guess I got inspired too much by the novel by Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat Pray Love. And the thing that I'm most looking forward to is eat gelato, pizza and pasta all the time. HAHA I also realized that I've got so much to do and I feel like life is soooo short that I gotta make the most of it.


  • An Unexpected call from someone I miss so dearly.
          After enroling for a seminar in super busy Jakosalem early this afternoon, Nanay Onon and I went to Germaine's school. It was rather unplanned since we weren't supposed to fetch her but seeing the time as close to her dismissal, we did and Nanay was threatened by the presence of two gangly boys with close to bloodshot eyes we hurriedly exited the jeepney we were riding. I got hungry (I always am) and we decided to have our snacks at Anton's Brew, a small cafe near Hijas. As soon as I finished eating, I got a call from an unlisted number. I kinda knew who it was. How I missed Eric so much! My life changed since he left. I became less irritable, mind you. HAHA. Talking to him made me miss him more. Sure, life was fun with him physically in it. 

  • Family Feuds
          I learned yesterday that my brother and one of cousins had a heated argument over something that has been going on for weeks now. I'm rather upset because no one even dared to tell me what was going on. Even the people that I trusted. I deserved to know. They had to tell me, BUT THEY DIDN'T. That's what made me so upset. Was I not worth the TRUTH? Up until now, nahiubos gihapon ko because this is not the only time that this happened. The initial argument happened July or August. They didn't tell me too, saying that they didn't know what happened which in truth, they knew. Plus the latest incident. Naa ra man ko'y right malain dba?

  • Have some balls
          I am not saying that people should take sides. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe people have to express what's going on in their minds. Okaaaay. I'm doing this the wrong way. Maybe I should express this in my native tongue. Okay here goes: Kung naay mga away-away especially if it involves family members, it's very important not to take sides. Kay mudako na nya ang gubot, dba? And if ever naay mga away-away, it's also essential na dili apilon ang wala'y labot sa away, regardless kung igsoon, inahan, amahan ug unsa pa na dha. RIGHT? Kung unsa'y away ninyo duha, inyo ra na duha. Ayaw apila ang wala'y apil ug most importantly, ayaw apila ang wala sa lugar. Dili kay mahibong na lang ta na dili na ta tagdon on the day that I just arrived. Heller., what could I have possibly done to them, RIGHT? Sure, the fuckin apple does not fall far from the fuckin apple tree but just because one apple has a worm in it doesn't mean that all the apples from that tree have, too. It's simple logic. Anyway, going back to the matter at hand. Nalain ko kay wala ko sultii and I am not satisfied sa rason ngano. I am intuitive. And most of the time, my instincts are real. It never failed me. So, sabta lang ngano nahiubos ko nimo. Kay dili ka gusto mag-apil-apil. What the fuck! They're both your cousins who fought in front of you. kung buot-huna-hunaon, close ka nila duha dba? ug CLOSE ta. Don't you owe it to me to tell me what's going on?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I am just overpowered by my emotions and PMS.


I am not even making sense.



No comments: