mylot

Friday, November 16, 2012

15th and 16th

25 weeks till I pop. Oh dear.

The past week has been filled with dizziness and I haven't been eating much. I rarely get hungry so God help me. I should be gaining a pound a week or whatever but my weight is just about the same the past three weeks. I am not quite sure whether that's a good thing or not.

Mood Swings. What a funny thing.
I was eating lunch a few minutes back and was watching Legally Blonde. Dammit, I was crying uncontrollably when Elle answered the professor's question correctly. Dammit. Even the over-dramatized tv commercial puts me to tears. Pwede muhilak tungod aning mood swings?


This is my tummy now. I wish it's bigger. Haha I am just so excited to be huge and it's okay to be big because I'm pregnant.. No one would tell me to go on a diet. hahaha

16 Weeks.

The past few days, I just feel so energetic. And of course, like any other good thing in the world, it has an end. At the end of the day, I feel like dragging myself to bed and just sleep my life away. Haha

I've been trying to listen to my baby's heartbeat thru a stethoscope. But I just can't. Either I have lost all my nursing skills or the steth is just a tad old. I've missed my check-up this month but I am booked to have all kinds of tests for weeks 16-19. I can not wait for my check up on December. Maybe then we'd find out the gender of my little pumpkin. We better. It's just a bit too expensive for me.

I spent these weeks, looking for baby things online and taking note of the things that I will order as soon as I get home to Filo. I can not believe I made a year-long list for things that Saige/Jev Matthew will need. Haha Am I a bit too excited? Haha Maybe. I also made plans with Icon last September with regards to my photo shoot as soon as my belly's big enough to be photographed. Now that's set, all I need is the confirmation of everything and I'd be a happy preggo. I'm just glad that I am not cranky like other pregnant women. I guess, Jev's one helluva lucky guy that my mood swings does not involve anger. hahaha

2013 is really a big year for the both of us. And I can not wait for things to take place and for everything to be official.

I guess that's it for the past couple of weeks. I am looking forward to a bigger belly and a healthy baby.

xx,
dee

No comments: