mylot

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

whole year wish list

yeah i know.. my cousin, espee posted her own christmas list. Manundog ko!!

che!

I just got back from AYala. SALE! unfortunately, i dont have the right to ask for shopping money. Coz obviously if they do, i'd just spent em on useless things. Like my purple boots that i got from Promod earlier this year. I only wore it inside the car on our way to Burauen, Leyte and the day before my father's bday. It's purple! lisud kau ang pgmix and match..

anyway, we went inside Promod to check their new boot collection. being fall and all.. I FELL IN LOVE with their new style.. UGG-like boots I tell you.. I LAVEEETT jd! i fitted it. size 38. sakto jud kaau!! LAVEEETT!! I had it reserved.. hopefully I'd be able to buy it.. SPONSORS!!!

I feel feverish just thinking about those black boots... hmmmm...

thats number 1 on my list.. this pair looks good with leggings or tights. and its not init to wear..

2. Twilight books.. all four.. and we do have tickets for the movie..weee... 1st screening.. hehe



3. SIDEKICK...



4. SLR...any will do... basta SLR.. hehe

5. DAvao and Manila trips. family members required.. hehe its gonna be the funnest and most memorable trip of our lives.. im gonna drive y'all insane.. hehehe

I change my mind.. the boots are number 2 on my list... NUMBER 1 : Passing the board exam.. hopefully.... unta jud!! please lang..

make this a whole life wishlist... tsk tsk tsk...

this is the UGG boots that i absolutely adore!!!

No comments: