mylot

Friday, April 17, 2009

my Second day

Finally time alone with the laptop. I just got back from the city (quezon) and I am beat. We woke up really early this morning to go to Tagaytay. We had breakfast there and after more than an hour, we went home because Tiyo Nito has a meeting at noon. And after that I went with Nang Mayeth to the NSO office in East Ave. We commuted. I felt nauseated the whole time. We ate our lunch at around 3pm.








We rode the MRT and got lost along Taft Avenue. We didn't know where to wait for the bus for Sucat. Dang. Karma is a real bitch. *wink.
But finally, we did arrive in Jobee Sucat. Turned out, it has been close since I dont know when. And I got to buy a really nice pair of boots sa UK. hehe
I am so happy to be home. Today has been fun. really.
BTW, we went to Enchanted Kingdom last night and I only got to ride 5 rides since we went there real late. gah.















I'll be back with more photos from this weeklong trip..

No comments: