mylot

Monday, September 7, 2009

But he did...

for days I've waited for him to call. Now that he did, i wished he didn't. It's not that I gave up on him. I just came to accept the possibility that he may never call.
but he did.
And now I feel like i just ingested a lot of sleeping pills that left me dazed and lethargic. I am so confused right now. The past days he was good as gone. and life didn't end without him. It sucked, it hurt. But it didn't end.
Im not sure about what I want right now. SHould I continue?
OR should I just end things with him?
If i do choose the former, I know that there'd be a greater pain ahead. there would be trials chuvaness. But i also know that i'd be happy. But would that happiness be enough to take the risk again?
I guess there's only one way to find out.
but i need time to think pa.
*ENLIGHTENMENT.

No comments: