mylot

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Que sera, sera

I heard mass this morning and I like what our priest said at the end of his Homily. It was an anecdote.
" There was this teenager who called Jesus and asked him for a cross to carry. Jesus took him to a store and bought him one. After a day, the kid realized that the cross Jesus bought him was too heavy for him. So he called Him and asked to have his crossed exchanged for a better one. They met up at the store again and Jesus let him choose the cross that fits him. He started looking at the crosses.. After a few minutes, he found the cross that he thought is perfect for him. He told Jesus and He bought it for him. They went out of the store and the kid thanked Him for buying him another cross. Jesus then told him that it was the same cross He chose for him."

------
My life.
Que sera, sera..
Whatever will be, wil be..
the future's not ours to see..
Que sera, sera..
------
I found some of the answers to my questions. Some hurt. Some didn't satisfy me.
------
I feel like im losing my grip on my life. I want to take control but somehow I couldn't. I just feel so helpless. Being pulled by the current. I feel like Im drowning.

No comments: