mylot

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And then it ended with a... kiss.

26th December, 2010

10:35am

"I love you, goodbye."

This is not the first time that i got my heart broken. But this is definitely the first time I got my heart broken without the guy knowing that he did.

Words aren't enough to describe how I feel right now. A part of me wants to go on loving him and play the fool. Another part of me wants to just stop this madness and save myself from getting hurt even more. But then I realized, if he really does at least care for me, as I've led myself to believe, he would've texted. But he didn't.

I decided to just set aside what I feel for him. To let it go.


29th of December, 2010

Four days.
It has been four long days since I've been with him.
I am wounded. My heart is broken but I shouldn't be complaining because nothing happened between us. I just fell in love with him.

my only consolation is that I know, the time will come that these feeling I feel for him, the love, the pain, all these will go away in time. I will get over him. When, I have no idea. I will continue loving him, from a distance.

I will be okay. I just know I will be. :-)

No comments: