mylot

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It started with a kiss

CDUH net cafe

8pm

It was of those days.

When I simply want to escape.

Escape reality.

I tend to do just that.

I drifted from reality.

To fantasy.

I was deep in thought.

Not minding the songs playing.

Reminding us that Christmas is near.

And then it struck me.

It struck me real hard.

I have fallen.

Fallen.

Fast.

Truly. Madly. Deeply.

That realization scares me.

I have to learn to accept that.

I have two choices:

To accept and move forward.

Or to accept and move on.

At first it felt wrong.

So wrong that I get a rush every time.

But now.

It only feels right.

So right that it makes me wonder.

Have I lost my senses?

Oh my.

I don't even want to know.

I just want to cry.

Tears are pooling.

But I can not cry.

I just can't.

I don't want people to wonder.

This is doomed.

This is destined to end.

I will get hurt.

I just know I will.

But could I stop?

I am in too deep to stop.

I tried to stop this.

I tried not to feel this.

But I did.

And now.

I am bound to get hurt.

Maybe.

I should try to just enjoy.

Enjoy the ride.

Enjoy it until it's over.

I am here already.

Might as well make myself happy.

There's no point in choosing pain.

When I know that pain is what I will feel.

If I choose to move on.

Why not make the most of it?

So.

I choose.

To Move Forward.

For now.

How things would go in the near future.

I have no idea.

I have my eyes half-close.


This started with a kiss.

But how would this end?

I wonder.

No comments: