mylot

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ang Kamingaw









There's no need for some fancy introductions for this blog. And I will try not to add more drama than the photos already show. But I will say one thing and one thing only.
"Gimingaw na ko nimo. I mean, I miss you everyday but I just miss you more today."
I think I could use a bit of drama right now.
Maybe, just a lit---tle bit.

I miss the things that we used to do together. (*mental block right there.)
So I'll just enumerate what I could remember.
  • watching movies in Ayala
  • text flooding. you know how that irritates me.
  • eating out.
  • the times when we go on impromptu drinking sessions, just the two of us.
  • the talks we had about anything and everything
When you were here in Cebu, and I was in Leyte, and when Irene was, too, I've always had a partner. And then both of you left. Now, I'm left to my own devices. I am not close-minded, I have a lot of friends, I know that. But nothing and no one compares to you both. It's with you that I can truly be myself, no inhibitions, no restraints, no nothing. I could just be... ME.

I can say what's on my mind, no filters, no edits, no rewrites, all raw and real.

It's with you that I could not ask for far better friends. when we're together, even if it's just the two of us (Irene and me or Eric and me), we don't seek for other people's company.

Like we used to say, "Mabuhi ra ta kita ra duha. Malingaw ra ta. Wala pay arte, wala pa'y problema."

This is how I feel right now. But who knows, this may change. Afterall, change is the only constant thing in this world. :D

xoxo,
dee

No comments: