mylot

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am Super Daloidoi

*Disclaimer:
The title is irrevelant with the post. I just couldn't think of a better title.

In my previous entry, I said that I MIGHT not be coming back due to some personal reasons. But after so much contemplation, I decided to just brush it off, move on and blog again. I just can't stay away from blogging. We are so connected that it's almost a relationship.
Anyway.
What did I learned from my two-week hiatus? A lot, actually. The things that have happened, the words that have been said, and the feelings I have felt the past couple of weeks have been incomparable. These things made me learn a lot of things about myself, my friends and everyone else around me. There were days when I would just sit in a corner of an empty cafe and just think about things-- how it affected, how I reacted and how can I make things better.
Last night, as I was editing and making a video, I realized just how important my friends are to me. They are not just a bunch of people whom I grew up and shared a lot memories with. They are those people who have become a part of who I am. There would never be a Daloidoi if it weren't for them.
I guess I was just too consumed with my emotions that I was even willing to let go of that one particular friendship. But now that I have given it a lot of thought, I realized that it's not always necessary to end things just because that person has hurt us. Sometimes, it's important to just not be proud and just forgive. Think of those harsh words as things of the past eventhough they hurt like daggers to my heart. For me, friendship is always about giving out chances. Not like in Romantic Relationships, for me, enough na ang One Chance not ONE MORE CHANCE. Ahhh bitter? No, of course. That's my lame attempt at humor, actually.
So I decided to just let. it. go. Let go of the pain. Oh yes, I felt the pain. I felt it til I got sick of it. But I don't think I will be able to forget it for awhile. Ikaw daw kuno insultuhon ug taman, makalimot ba ka. Mayg gihapak sa ulo kay ma-amnesia, dba? hahaha
You know, letting go and moving on is a process, a long one at that. Sometimes, well, most of the time, it's a slow and painful process. But more often than not, it ends happily.
Friends fight. Sometimes they ignore each other, call each other nasty words, and all those things friends do. But at the end of the day, we all come back to each other.

Husto na ang drama, lezgo to updates.

I've already tried Phoebe's Cupcakery and they're AWESOME! Click on the name to read my review.
  • I've been to Macaron Tango Cafe thrice last week. When I'm sad, I eat. So there.
  • I also went to Bittersweet Pastry Shop to try out two of their cupcakes. My review is still on the works. I've been really preoccupied lately. :D But I already posted photos on my Facebook Page, Through my lens.
  • I don't know what's gotten into me but I've been trying to make a vlog. HUMAAAAAYGAHD. I am so bad at it. But I will try and try until I will make a decent enough vlog. hahaha
  • Less than one week and I still haven't told my mother about this trip I'm about to have. I'm sensing a Boracay Part Two Yawyaw mode from Inahan. haha
  • Gabbie has grown! She weighs almost 5 kilos and she's heavy, I tell you. BUYAG! She has her preferences, mind you. And with her, I got to sing and dance. She even got Irene to sing Eency, Weency Spider last Sunday. For more Gabbie pics, just click here. :-)
  • Anyway, meet-ups of online shops in Ayala has been prohibited. :D naks! prohibited jud. It took me longer than I used to with meeting up with sellers since they are not allowed to hold transaction within the mall premises. I was walking all over the mall to meet-up with sellers. There goes my moolah. Ka-ching! Now I'm more broke than before. Maybe I should start eating noodles. Haha as if. :D
I guess that's it for now. Thanksgiving is next week so expect a post from me but I think I will post either earlier or later na lang. I have a lot to be thankful for this year aside from my family and friends and for the food I have eaten this year, hmmm. it's gonna be a shorter but very heartfelt one.

Anyway, I had a vain moment earlier this afternoon while I was trying to make a vlog. I love how I did my brows today. Although it's not perfect but I love it nonetheless. Having a lot of time to do this really did make a difference.




XOXO, dee









No comments: