mylot

Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random things about me

i didnt plan on making my own list after reading other people's. But I can not seem to upload pictures on any of my blog accounts so I'm making my own now.

1. I love taking pictures every chance I get.

2. I'm so addicted to online shopping that I ended up with no closet space anymore.

3. I got contact dermatitis from nightswimming many sundays ago. talk about KARMA.

4. My parents and Msgr. Jaime have been urging me for months now to attend the Lector-Cantor Seminar. I said I'll think about it, which I still havent.

5. Everyday I think about exercising but laziness always gets the best of me.

6. I love my dark skin but sometimes I wish I'm lighter.

7. I'm becoming OC because of boredom.

8. I clean our shared bathroom 5x a week.

9. When I become filthy rich I want to build a high-tech mansion.

10. I have to send some of my cousins to school when I become really rich.

11. I'm going to buy my brothers their dream cars.

12. I dont want to suffer a lot when I die. But I want to be prepared so I'm opting for Cancer.

13. I love eating chocolates and bread.

14. I love to jog but I hate waking up early.

15. I live near the sea but I'm not a good swimmer.

16. I've been sneaking out and having drinking sessions with cousins from town the past weeks.

17. I didn't live with my parents till I was in Sophomore College.

18. I enjoy experimenting with food and I eat all of them.

19. I'm no alcoholic but I love drinking.

20. I don't want to go to the city without at least putting on mascara.

21. I read a lot of books.

22. I used to read those tagalog pocketbooks in high school and sometime in college.

23. Sometimes I drift away during mass. I daydream too much.

24. I still have temper tantrums if I dont get what I want.

25. Little things/ gestures make me happy.

No comments: