mylot

Thursday, February 5, 2009

(un)eventful events



a lot has happened the past weeks that i cannot seem to keep up. I went to Cebu for the Sinulog with my bro and cuz. I partied with Eric and some of his friends. We had fun really, though those plans were all last minute ones. nonetheless, it was SInulog fun.

A couple of days after, ive finally decided to have my hair cut. at the last minute. hehe It was a nerve-racking enough experience for me. Im not the type who lets just anybody cut my hair. Well. I was that in haiskul but i never cared before. For two years now ive been sporting a short 'do. Maybe a few months from now, I'd finally decide to grow it. maybe.

After a week in Cebu, I went home with Fritz and Nanay to attend a funeral. And I've been home a week when I went back to Cevou with my parents to go to Simala with Fr. Soon. he invited us. Almost all the priests in the Archdiocese of Palo were in the city that week for their annual formation. They stayed in Talavera House of prayer. It was beautiful and serene there. No wonder.
We went home that same night. If it weren't for my new Havs, I'd be pissed big time.

Now let's see, what else happened...

Oh yeah, we went night swimming again at Yoyek's Lola's pool last sunday. It was good fun.

And finally, we had our fishing boat blessed last monday. It was heartwarming.

No comments: