mylot

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

no better title

i wrote this earlier today thinking that I wasnt going to be able to blog today. but then I did, didnt I? I just hope you'd be able to read it. and if you dont, drop a comment and Il type them. if ur interested. hehe or just check this site superdaloidoi.blogspot.com



I may not even be here for my birthday. which I think is okay with me since I haven't tried celebrating it outside Visayas. but it also scares me for (un)known reasons. Im not scared of riding planes. I love riding them. WHat scares me is going out the airport and not knowing what to do and where to go next. And dealing with people I am not close with. But Its the least I could do. to go there that is. Its a small price to pay, really. I just hope if this plan will push through, I'd be contented if not happy. I cant have evrything afterall.

No comments: