mylot

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What the Weather did to my Brain (Over the Weekend)

1. Forks-like Weather
I feel so pubescent comparing the weather to Forks. Sure its windy and raining 24/7 but it never got lower than the seventies. But its cold enough to wear sweaters and hoodies. I took pictures of the sky because it reminds me of the baseball scene sans the thunderstorm. The wind started around 7am. i got scared something might hit and kill me.
MORNING GRAY SKY


I so envy this kid. All I have is a freakin scarf.



The gray sky lasted forever.

2. It Started with a sip of Margarita
We've been planning a bonding session over margarita for a week. got postponed twice d/t bad weather and church obligations. Finally we did.
This time, Nang Mayeth was the bartender and I was her assistant. Our Margarita was good though the second and third pitchers were anemic-looking. And yes, those weren't enough for my alcoholic clan.



My bro and his berks were drinking RH. I've developed a dislike to that drink over time. They were playing poker and my margarita-intoxicated cousins have long gone home. I taught them the tournament style poker. They ran out of RH and right then and there we decided to go to OC for an extended drinking session. Ronald pushed the multicab till near the river and off to OC we were.
Oh yeah, did i say we snuck out?





1 Kamikazee and 1 Japanese slippers later, we helped ourselves with kikiam, squidballs and siomai. At 2am, we were on our way home. half a kilometer away from our house, Ronald was once again pushing the cab to its place.
We were laughing like hyenas on mute.
After we brushed and washed, mother opened their door and Zhai quickly turned the lights off and prayed to all the saints in heaven they wont find out.




3. SUNDAY MORNING
I had fresh coconut and hotcake for BF. Nanay said, "Dugay man mo natug. Mga alas 2 na toh paggawas nko. Mao sa'y pagpawng sa suga."Knowing look for lindsay and I tried to hide my smile.

4. SCATTERED RAINSHOWERS
The weekend ended with just that. Sometimes I wonder if my mother has advanced alzheimer's. JOKE. She forgot about the FLA V party. She only remembered after the 4.30pm mass. We barely made it.



And I did what I do best.
ESCAPE. ESCAPE. ESCAPE.
Eric played hooker.
I tried.
I ended up looking maternal.


RAMBLINGS:
Damn the weather. It was raining last sat and the next day it was filled with sunshine.
The weather's giving me a whiplash.
anyhoo.
I've become so domesticated I Hate it.
Cleaning our shared bathroom is understandable because it is my responsibility. plus we take turns.
But cooking?
And wasjing dishes without reklamo and preparing food for my bro is so beyond me.
Really.
Since when did I care if he's hungry?
His cooking tastes beter than mine.
I prepare his food and baon. ANd cleaning the bathroom has increased to five times a week.
AM i becoming OC?
Oh yeah. They're planning my Kiddie party. without me.
MaƱanita too.
They already ionvited people. O.M.G.
And by people I meant church people.
I hope they eat turtle and shark.
NO RED MEAT.
It's my birtday! LET'S abstain!
\fake enthusiasm/
details of my kiddie party will be posted as soon as they become official.
LAYSH.




post script
please do watch out for my weekly top list of whatev. hehe la lang.

No comments: