mylot

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Weekend

FUEGO! YOu can say that again. ANyway, before Yoyek and Eric left for cebu, we met up for what was our last inuman session for the week. We went home early because they have to wake up extra early too.

LAst Saturday was VALENTINE'S day. We went to town to attend the coronation whatsoever of the V King and Queen. ANd of course, Daisy was our rep for muse of the night. It was like an auction. Basta. And she won. We drank Cali Tan and some of my cousins were drinking RH. Eww. Anyway, we were dancing like crazy.

Diane, Lindsay and I attended a seminar yesterday. We had little sleep and I felt soo groggy the whole day. It was so hot! really! But i didnt complain. afterall I swore I hate the rain and I'd give anything for sunshine. And God gave me what I wanted and I should be happy. And I AM happy.


Another "fun" weekend has passed and next week will be my birthday and the NLE result has yet to be released. I'm nervous to the highest level.
ANd Im having Cephalgia thankyouverymuch.

I have a lot of things on my mind the past days but d/t this headache im not able to think clearly now.

All my plans regarding my party are on hold. :'( d/t unreleased results. so please release it nah para mahuman na amu kalbaryo. (to end our misery.)

No comments: