mylot

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bro's bday

We had grilled pork and some other dishes for Manoy Gengen's Birthday dinner. Only close relatives were invited and the choir.

After dinner, we decided to go to OC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My niece, Innah, is the top two student of their batch. She was the top one during the first half of the school year. She has been an achiever since she started school. However, her parents weren't happy enough about her current status. Dang. They were scolding her when they arrived. I'm betting they have been on the way to our place. She was really pissed. I mean really. Who would have been happy if you're parents tell everyone na you weren't studying hard because ngbiga-biga ka?!? Plus everyone was like "Ngano man dili ka top one? wala diay ka ngtarong ug tuon?"
I got annoyed by what they were saying. As if they were included in the top ten when they were in elementary.
Naluoy ko niya coz she's still young and her parents are pressuring her to stay on top. She has been doing her best. The least they could do is appreciate her efforts. The least my family could do. Thank goodness we don't share the "abnormal" gene. lol
tsk. tsk. tsk.

We went to OC today to withdraw Lolo's pension. While inside the bank, I noticed a security guard doing the paperworks. He was the one filing the papers of a client who was opening an account. I was like Really?! He knew what he was doing. He looked like he has been doing that job for years. I just hope the bank's giving him enough for the job he's doing for them. Paperwork isn't really part of their job description, is it?

Anyway, my sister-in-law, Ate Naknak, passed her Junior year of Med proper. She's an intern now. My brother's gonna take us to Canigao Island next week. I hope we'd have a guh-reat time there. ta-ta

No comments: