mylot

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This sucks

This post will suck.

~ It bothers me (a little) knowing that someone is still saying things about me even if what happened is part of the not-so distant past. I mean really. Hasn't he/she heard of the words "moving on"? I did. Maybe its time that that person does, don't you think so?

~ I have this friend-cum-cousin who said that church/going to church/being part of it is like being a part of a cult.
EXPLANATION:
A lot of changes has been made. E.g. You have to kneel during communion, and We hold hands and swing our legs (whatev.) while singing "Katilingban". Is it community in english? IDK. he said kneeling is like a part of a "cult" practice and it seems like we are going back to the old church practices. Maybe we are doing the old practices. But (IN MY OPINION only) I think it's better that we do. Churches are holy places. Holy Mass is the highest form of prayer. And guess what, God only asks us an hour of our time(in a week.) SO why not make the most of your worship time, right? I am not going to pour my thoughts about this matter because I am not trying to change the readers' minds. All I'm saying is that nobody is forcing anybody to abide with these changes in our church, it's all up to us. I don't wanna preach so Im stopping here.

~ I've been receiving and deleting a text message that says something like this:
Waiting for someone you love feels like eternity/But time flies by so fast when you're with the one you love.
Or something like that.
Thoughts on this matter:
It's funny how I walked so fast and kept prancing around the LBC office and Globe center while waiting for them to process my shits. And how I wanted to just grab the steering wheel because the driver was driving TOO slow. Actually, his driving was average. And how I cursed and rolled my eyes when passengers went down first before paying big bills to the driver. Oh how I hated them for prolonging my agony. I wanted to go home fast. And this toddler kept on pulling my hair. I told myself that all these is so worth it when I get home. And those were really worth all the crap that I had to put up with while I was in the city and on my way home. They were waiting for me for an hour. And I only spent like 20-30 minutes with them for they still have to travel back home. But that short period of time made my day. We laughed. We teased each other. We took pictures. And we made plans. That mere 30minutes made the top 5 list of the best gifts ever.

~ I tend to make mistakes on my birth month. And I tend to intellectualize why.
If it wasn't this, It would be something else.
I won't elaborate.

~ Where can I get a time machine? so that I could turn back time and undo some of my mistakes. There are some lessons that I've learned the hard way that I'd rather NOT learn the hard way. (above entry).

~ Have you ever done something that you thought you would never do because you are fully aware of the consequences? I have. I am (most of)at times cautious in the things that I do decide to do. I am the kind of person that doesn't want to have regrets (thus intellectualization). But I sometimes end up with more regrets than I prayed for. I am impulsive, thus the regrets.

~
I only live once...
Life is too short...
I tend to use these to justify my impulsiveness (or something).

~~~~ these are just some of the things that have been going around my mind. Im glad I got these out.

Oh how I love my sunset...
view from the town




MY NEPHEWS watching the sunset..


Tacloban here I come...

again...

No comments: