mylot

Friday, March 27, 2009

Summer is here!

written march 26th
I had the chance to kick off summer with a bang! We went to Digyo Island and stayed there for a night. It was my second time to go there. But I have to thank Ate Naknak for without her, we wouldn't have gone there. Thank you and COngrats on being an intern.
On the island, we had no parents, no maid. Just us. So we had to do everything. There's no electricity and no fresh water. I felt like being in SURVIVOR. Really. But we had a great time. I dont have time to tell you guyz how we spent our time there. Let the pictures do the talkin...





http://loidzmiatch.multiply.com/photos/album/163/THE_Ultimate_way_to_Start_Summer

Summer is here, let's enjoy the heat and spend time with friends and family.
-----------April 6th----------------
Yesterday, I went to Canigao Island in Southern Leyte with some relatives. we had a great time there. Unfortunately, I cannot upload the pictures from my cam here. grrrrr. But I will find a way. So anyway, here are a couple of pics from Zhai's cam.


ANYHOO.
don't really have the time to babble. gotta go.

BTW, A toast to all the graduates! And Good luck!

No comments: