mylot

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I came and I went

5 Things I missed about Cebu

5. SM and Ayala and Robinsons
4. UK
3. Pungko-pungko
2. Late night walks along Osmeña Blvd.
1. Good Coffee with great friends.


I stayed at my eldest brother's place to be with Innah for the night. She let me try their weirdly colored watermelon. Surprisingly, it was sweet. It tasted like the normal red ones. Yellow Watermelon

I thought this kid is cute. She's mestiza. Look at her clothes. ahaha When she grows up, She wants to be just like her mother. A....


Water Under the Bridge. Figuratively.

Only in the Pelepens
Badjao.

As you can see, you won't find a single jeepney in the picture. They had a strike in front of the LTO office somewhere.
"The Rich are getting Richer.
The Poor are getting Poorer."


Eric and I saw Karen C. at KFC. Dutymate/Classmate/Friend.


This is my beloved Bruise from last week's torture.


Almost a week in Cebu and I've been eating at KFC. Dang.



Thoughts:
I sort of bump into an old college friend somewhere in the Velez area. She told me im Tambukikoy (FAT). I know that. I own this ginormous body. I am very well aware of its current state. Or size for that matter. She doesn't have to rub it in. I happen to accept what and who i am. I don't give a shit about what other people think. Nobody's perfect. It's time she realizes that.
Anyway.
I won't be able to attend our OathTaking Ceremony on the 15th of April because I am leaving for Manila on that same day. sheesh. My cousin thought the oath taking was on the 13th. bhut it's okay. At least I dont have to endure 5 hours or so of senseless talks and formalities. I am so ready for Manila. well, except for my Tagalog. It will never be ready. hehe

No comments: