mylot

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rainy day

It's my Kuya Father's Birthday yesterday. We went to MacArthur Park Beach Resort Hotel for lunch. It was an intimate celebration. Just his extended families in Albuera and his mum and some relatives. I love Binagul from Dagami!!!! I can't get enough of them!



I wanted to be there because Kuya Father and I agreed that he will ask Nanay's permission for me to stay for a night in Tacloban with Shy. But I dont know what's gotten into him when he told on me. GRRRRR! He kept on teasing me. And told everyone that it's okay with him that I'd stay if it's okay with my two older brothers. Dang! I wanted to smack his head! good thing Tita Norma was there to stop me from hurting him! And they kept on bringing up the subject LOIDA. WTF! It's not my birthday then why are they talking about me?!?! It was cute at first then it got irritating.



Anyway.
He bribed me that he will treat me in Tac when Robi opens. He will be poor, I tell you!

har har har har.

Finally, I've been to MacArthur Park. the last time that I was there was like in Freshman Haiskul when we had our Coca Cola fieldtrip. Haha We were there for like 5 long minutes. The pictures were blurry. haha and it rained almost the whole time we were there.


I will do everything in my power to be able to go back there. hahaha joke.

No comments: